Pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), we provide you with the following information.
Purposes of data processing
Data is collected by us for the following purposes:
- to register the user free of charge on our lists;
- to provide the services the user has subscribed to;
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- to handle contracts;
Data processing procedure
Data will be processed as follows:
- data will be collected from the user through cards or coupons, from third parties, by telephone, or electronically;
- data will be recorded and processed on paper and/or a magnetic storage medium;
- data will be stored mainly using automated methods.
- In compliance with the minimum safety measures pursuant to the Technical Specifications, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
Compulsory nature of data
It is compulsory to provide all data requested.
Consequences of refusing to provide data
Should the compulsory data required not be fully provided, the requested service cannot be provided.
Parties to whom personal data might be disclosed
The collected data (anonymously aggregated) may be disclosed to:
- companies and enterprises;
- associations and foundations willing to buy advertising spaces on the lists or on the website and/or which are connected to the supply of a particular service;
- parties who are entitled to have access to data, according to national and/or EU regulations.
Rights of the party in question
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know about the existence of personal data concerning you, through free access;
- to be informed of the nature and purposes of data processing;
- to obtain from the Data Controller, without delay:
- the confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if they have not been recorded yet, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which data processing is based; the request for confirmation may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after no fewer than ninety days;
- the deletion, anonymous transformation, or the blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including data which did not need to be stored for the purposes which it was collected and processed for;
- the updating, rectification or, where necessary or desirable, the integration of already existing data;
- the certification that the operations referred to in sections 2 and 3, including information on their contents, have been disclosed to whom such data has been communicated, unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- you are entitled to oppose, wholly or partly, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data even if it is relevant to the purposes of its collection;
- you are entitled to oppose, wholly or partly, the handling of your personal data for purposes of commercial information, or for sending advertising materials, or for directly selling or carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication activities, and to be informed by the Data Controller, no later than when the data are communicated or disclosed, of the possibility of freely exercising this right.
Please note that the Data Controller for all legal intents and purposes is:
Via dell'Innovazione, 2
36042 Breganze (VI) Italy
To exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, simply contact us via one of the channels available. All data is protected by antiviruses, firewalls and through passwords.
The message confirming the removal from the list will also confirm that your data has been fully cancelled. You will be notified, by phone or via email, on this cancellation.